Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Happy Birthday To You

Hello crafters,
How are you doing ? 
Are you making cards or doing any crafting?
I have been having fun with this stamp set.
It is a quick way to make a Birthday card.

I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and Ink in this first card,
I also used Stampin Blends to colour some of the flowers.
If you would like to purchase this stamp set or any of the 
   products that were used you can click on any of the 
products listed below .... or go to my online store.

 I used the Rainbow Glitter paper as a layer .
I also used the sentiment from Sunflower Celebrations.

Don't forget that during July we have Bonus days!
That means for every order you place totalling $60
You will receive a coupon for $6 to spend in Aug.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment