Weekly Card Sketch #48

 Monday September 30,2024 For this week's sketch I have used the Regal Winter Designer Series Paper. I know Wild Wheat has taken a while...

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Unbounded Beauty Hidden Flap Card


August 1, 2024

Happy first day of August! Can you believe it's August already!




This week I learned a new fun fold from fellow Demonstrator Kevin Theesen. I am sure you have seen this fold before but it's new to me.   I am not sure what this fold is called but I am calling it a hidden flap card..... If you know the name please leave a comment.

I have used the Unbounded Beauty Dsp which is going to be on Sale starting August 6th along with other Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalogue.

I created this card on my Wednesday Weekly Livestream, I will post the video below so that you can see how I put it together.







Measurements

  • Pool Party (card base) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/8" + 4 1/4" 
  • Pool Party (layers) 3" x 4" +  3 1/2" x 4" scored at 1/2"
  • Pretty In Pink (layers) 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" (x2) Emboss the front layer with the Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder.
  • Basic White 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" + scrap for punching out the sentiment with the Hexagon Punch.
  • Unbounded Beauty Dsp (layers) 4" x 5 1/4" + 2" x 5 1/4"
     * Stamp Sets -   Heartfelt Hexagon + Country Birdhouse.
     * Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
     * Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack. + Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

**For more info see video***


 
Here is another sample using the Meandering Meadows Dsp.





Do you love our Designer Series Paper? 

Then you'll love our Designer Series Paper Sale.
Starting August 6th! Save 15% on select Designer Series Paper from the 2024–2025 Annual Catalogue until August 31st.





Call/Text  289-892-3807





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment