Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Friday, September 18, 2020

Free stamps sets Oh My!

New Starter Kit Offer


This month is a great time to join my team!
Not only is the starter kit great normally but this month you get 2 Free stamp sets on top of the usual joining offer.

The cost of joining my team is $135 plus you can pick $165 in product which is great as there is no tax or shipping on that, plus the extra 2 stamp sets and card kits to make 16 cards and a package of rhinestone basic jewels.




   Don't forget one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the 20% discount on all your purchases! This is such an awesome company and the friends and crafty like minded folks are an added benefit.
I would love to have you be a part of my team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment