Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Stamparatus class projects using Pattern Play

For December the card class to go was focussing on the Stamparatus.

This class was all about the different techniques you can do with this awesome tool. I also shared some tips and included some templates.

 

The ombre technique was used for this card and I used some of the new DSP from the upcoming Saleabration brochure. I also used a new embossing folder which will be in the January - June mini Catalogue.

To do the ombre technique I stamped the sentiment in Coastal Cabana then I lightly added ink to the edges of the letters using sponge daubers it is a great technique for big stamp sets, the Stamparatus made this way of stamping so easy and it looks great.

For this card the main colour was Calypso Coral. I used one of the templates to make the circular design and die cut the the letters using the foam adhesive sheets.
The final card was using the hinge step stamping with the Stamparatus.
Any of the stamp sets in the catalogue that you can do this type of stamping are labelled . All of the cards here are using the Pattern Play stamp set.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment