Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Blending technique Thank You Card

 Hello stampers, thank you for visiting my blog today.

Today I tried my hand at using the blending brushes to create this thank you card, I think it turned out well.....Don't you think?

For the ink blending I used the blending brushes, I masked it using "Post-It" labelling and cover up tape. I bought this tape on Amazon after seeing Patty Bennett using it for this technique.

The colours of ink I used for the blending are , Pool Party Fresh Freesia and Daffodil Delight. The image is from the Dandy Garden stamp set.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment