Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, August 15, 2021

In Symmetry idea!

 Hello my crafty friends, thank you for visiting my blog today. Please feel free to comment and share with your crafting friends. Today I have been prepping for my monthly online class which is highlighting the In Symmetry stamp set fom Stampin' Up! So I thought I would show you this card that I made (its not part of the class) .

Don't forget that Saleabration is  happening for August and September!



The Sweet Symmetry DSP for the background makes the stamping pop don't you think?
I used Bumble bee card base and ink for the focal image.
Come back to this spot next week to see the cards that the class makes.
The ladies like it to be a surprise! So I don't show too much ahead of time.
If you live in Canada and would like to join the classes that I offer please visit my website
You can purchase the products used in this projects by clicking the links below.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment