Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Friday, November 26, 2021

Delivering Cheer

 Hello stampers. Thank you for stopping by today, today's project has very traditional Christmas colours. 

I coloured the image with Real Red and Shaded Spruce Stampin' markers.
The Shaded Spruce layer is dry embossed using the Tasteful Textures folder.
Yesterday my order arrived which included the Tasteful Labels dies so you know I had to use one for the sentiment!
                     If you like to colour then this is a great stamp set for you.
                     To order any of the products in this project please visit my online                              store or click on the pics below.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment