Weekly Card Sketch #28

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my BlogToday. Well it's time for my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch is a very simple design....

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Amazing Silhouettes ( sneak peek)

 Hello stampers,

How are you on this 1st day of December? How can it be December already !

Today I would like to share a new stamp set that will be in the January-June Mini Catalogue, today I was able to preorder some product, you will love this new Catalogue. If you live in Canada and don’t have a demonstrator I would be happy to send you one and don’t forget that Saleabration starts in January too!

Anyway back to my card! This stamp set is called Amazing Silhouettes and it is amazing. I am not an expert at water colouring  so this set makes you look very artistic 😀

The card base is Just Jade and it is stamped in the same colour. Crumb cake is the layer under the Dsp from Sweet Symmetry.



No comments:

Post a Comment