Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Masculine cards

 Hello stampers.

Today's card class was all about making some Birthday cards for the men in your life while using up those retired designer Series Paper stacks! You know everyone has retired papers that need to be used :)

The Retired papers that I used today are:
Best Route
Well Suited
World of Good

I used the Give It A Whirl die set with this card.
I also used the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set for the sentiment.
I do like the Best Dressed papers!
It looks like my husbands shirt LOL



The little stars are from the Give it a Whirl dies, the shape for the sentiment is from Tasteful Labels dies and used the brushed foil paper.
                                                     Inside the card!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards that we made today.
Don't forget to use your DSP!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment