Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Stampin’Up! In The Moment card#2

 Hello stampers, today I created another card using the In the Moment stamp set that will be available in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalogue. Do you have a Catalogue yet? Please reach out to me if you would like one. 

I really love this stamp set it really emphasizes the need for self care. The sentiments are what everyone needs to hear right now.


I used the brick embossing folder for the Fresh Freesia  layer of this card, I also used a strip of Dsp from the upcoming Catalogue too(Blessings of Home). I coloured with Stampin’ Blends too. I hope you enjoy this card and are excited to see it in the Catty.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment