Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Friday, January 21, 2022

Stampin'Up! Island Vibes®

 Hello Stampers.

Yay it's Friday TGIF ........... Today is freezing Brrrrrrr I had to go out this morning to drop off card kits for Sunday's Zoom class. It was -30 wind chill !

Glad to say I am back in my cozy craft room. Have you seen the Saleabration stamp set called Island Vibes yet?  I decided to see what I could create with it and I must say I am quite happy with how it turned out.


The card base is Crumb cake.
Just Jade layer is 5 1/2" x 3 1/8"
Early espresso Scalloped Contour die
Basic White Scalloped Contour die for the focal image and the sentiment.
I embossed the Basic White layer with the Stripes and Splatters 3D embossing folder, I inked the embossing folder with Early Espresso then ran is through with the Basic White. I love this technique.

Don't forget the inside of the card too!


I did two versions of this card, which one do you prefer? please comment below.
To buy any or all of the products to make this card please see the pics below.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment