Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Monday, February 14, 2022

Daffodil Daydream Cards ©Stampin'Up!®

 Hello Stampers.


 The Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper is to die for! I can’t get enough of the cute daffodil designs. 

Did you know that this paper directly coordinates with the Daffodil Daydream Bundle? It’s a match made in a crafter’s heaven! Better yet, between 4 January and 28 February, you can add this paper to your cart for free when you buy the bundle. (I won’t pinch you—you’re not Daffodil Daydreaming!) 

Daffodil Afternoon 158127



You can never have too many Birthday cards.
This stamp is from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.

For this card I did the same layout as my February customer thank you cards which I posted on the 7th February blog post. 


I hope you love these cards as much as I do💗
Don't forget that this DSP is free with a qualifying order of $60
Click on the products below to buy any of the products that were used in these cards.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment