Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Monday, February 7, 2022

Demonstrator Training 2022 February Blog Hop

  

Hello stampers,
 I am so happy to be participating in Kylie & Bruno Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for February.  The theme for this Blog Hop is customer thank you cards.

We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are a part of Kylie and Bruno's Training Program. Every month I make and send customer thank you cards for anyone that places an order with me or have taken part in my online classes for the month.

You may be starting here or have come from blog- either way you can find the blog list at the bottom of this post


I was so happy to make this card for my wonderful customers, as this is the month for love I decided to use this fun Dsp called Sweet Talk. 

I embossed a piece of the Dsp with the hammered metal embossing folder. I used the Amazing Thanks dies and also the Basic Borders die for the edge along the diagonal cut.

( Inside View)



Wouldn't you love to receive one of these cards? 
All you have to do is place an order with me during the month or register for my monthly class.Please click on the links below to purchase the products that were used to make this card.
As mentioned at the top of this post this is a blog hop so please visit all the amazing creators by clicking on the list below.


Product List

9 comments:

  1. I love the triangle border, very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how you used those border dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Anne Marie, love the embossed panel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and cheerful card! Thank you Ann Marie for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Anne Marie! Super that you’ve done the inside too, I always forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kylie gave me the idea for doing the insides of cards

    ReplyDelete