Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Just Want To Say..... Thank You Card

 Hello Stampers.

I hope you are having a good day, It's a cold one here and Windy! BRRR

Yesterday I did a video with the sole purpose of showing how to use the Stampin'Up! Adhesive sheets as My customers were asking about them. So I created this simple card.

This card was very simple to put together.
    The Floral Gallery die did all the work here,and using the adhesive sheets makes adhering the words to your project a breeze.
The Saleabration Dsp called Friendly Hello was perfect for this card.
I die cut the word in Night of Navy cardstock.
If you would like to see the video click on the video below.
Full Disclosure here....It's my first video so please be kind LOL.

                                           https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HvdQ7XPr0q9y_OFSKuItg


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment