Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Last of Saleabration Projects-Stampin' Up®

 Hello Stampers.

Happy Saturday to you! Only 2 More Days of Saleabration!

Today I would like to share my last 2 projects from Saleabration. Saleabration ends on February 28th. So if you would like to take advantage of getting free stuff please place a qualifying order of $60.


This card is highlighting the Island Vibes stamp set, I stamped the main image (plant) in Evening Evergreen then fussy cut the leaves and used the plant pot from Simply Succulent stamp set. The Dsp is from In Good Taste. I am so happy with this card😊








AWESOME OTTERS
This card is featuring the Awesome Otters stamp set with the Simply Marvelous Dsp from Salebration. I used the die cut from Give It A Whirl dies for the cute little otter! 




Shop Here.....     https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment