Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Angled Tri fold Card with Flowering Fields Dsp

 Hello Stampers.

Today I would like to share this card with you as I just discovered this fun fold! I know I am probably late to the party LOL.  This fold is called an Angled Tri Fold.

And as I am trying to use some of the designer Series paper that will be retiring soon this fun fold is perfect for that. 


For this card I am using the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper. I saw this fun fold from a fellow Demonstrator on YouTube her name is Stamp with Lorraine. I would love to give you directions on how to make this card but it is difficult to do that, it is better if you see the video. I will post a link to the video.

https://youtu.be/NoxMGX8ixc4

I used Gorgeous Grape for the card base and Poppy Parade for the scallop circle.


To purchase any of the products used just click on the pic below or got my store.
https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h



Product List
Flowering Fields 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$82.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment