Your Day To Shine Kit

  This new Kit is available in the Kit Collection in my Online store. This Kit contains supplies for  9 cards and 9 envelopes.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Easter Friends Duckie Card!

 Hello Stampers.

This is my husbands Birthday weekend and i bought him tickets to our local hockey team which is tonight (The Oshawa Generals) But Brrr I don't want to go out in this snowy cold evening, but it is his Birthday LOL.

How is your weekend going? I hope it's not too cold where you are. Well Spring is around the corner 🥀 I almost forgot when I got up this morning that we lost an hour!

Today I would like to share this card .....speaking of Spring!

Isn't he a  fun little duckling!
This little duck is from the Easter Friends stamp set.
I coloured him with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.
I also used the stitched greenery die for the background.

Next weekend I will be holding my monthly Zoom class which is featuring this stamp set, so watch out for samples ! I will be posting them next week.

You can purchase this stamp set and get started on your Easter Cards by visiting my online store or by clicking on the products below.

https://www.stampinup.ca?demoid=2218452

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment