Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Monday, March 21, 2022

Repeat stamping with the Easter Friends!

 Hello Stamper.

Before I start talking about the card I have created I would like to remind you that I will be ordering the New Catalogues very soon so if you would like to be added to my list please let me know ASAP Unfortunately only in Canada.                  amjakubiec@gmail.com

                     Today I am continuing my Easter Friends week

              This card is featuring the cute little chick in this stamp set.


I love how colourful this card is........ I did the repeat stamping technique                                                                     Measurements

  • Card Base is Basic White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored @4 1/4"
  • Basic White layer is 5 1/4" x 4" embossed with the Pretty Flowers EF 
  • Melon Mambo layer is 5" x 1 3/4"
  • Basic White squares are 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and the chick is stamped in Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade,and Bermuda Bay then adhered to the Melon Mambo.
  • 1 " Strip of Bermuda Bay die cut with Basic Border dies and adhered to the Melon Mambo layer.
  • Die cut the Bermuda Bay cardstock using the label die from the Potted Succulents set.
  • Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay on Basic White cardstock 2 1/2" x 3/4"

                                                       (Inside peek)


If you would like to make this card and would like to buy any of the products used you can go to my online store or click on any of the images below which will take you directly to my store.
https://www.stampinup.ca?demoid=2218452

Product List
Easter Friends Cling Stamp Set (English)
$32.00
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$82.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
$10.25
Potted Succulents Dies
$53.00
Basic Borders Dies
$39.00
Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Stamparatus
$67.00

No comments:

Post a Comment