Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Coming Soon! Stampin' Up!® 2022-2024 In Colours

 Hello Stampers.

It is so exciting I received my New Shipment from Stampin' Up!

Have you seen the In Colour Collection that is coming very soon, I love them all. They are so bright and cheerful. I couldn't wait to stamp with them so I created this card to show you! 

For the back ground I used the flower stamp from the Hello Ladybug stamp set,I also stamped the Just For You from a new stamp set that will be in the new Catalogue it is called Limited Edition.


The new Catalogue will go Live on 3 May 





Do You Need A New Catalogue? If you don't have a Demonstrator I would be happy to send you one just click on the link below.

 https://forms.gle/jWh7rMa3QzdDKGvz6


No comments:

Post a Comment