Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Home & Garden for her! ©Stampin' Up

 Hello Stampers.

Thank you for coming to my blog today, I appreciate your support. I do love to share my love of papercrafting with you.

Today I would like to share a card that I created using the Home & Garden bundle, I wanted to make a card for the women who love to garden. I am not a gardener mostly because I live in an Apartment Building.

Measurements etc

This card base is part of the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes pack which is coming in the New Catalogue,this card pack features the new In Colours.
For this card base it is Parakeet Party.
The garden shovels are die cut using the Tea Boutique Dsp.
I stamped the Ladder in Tuxedo Black Memento ink then coloured it with Crumb Cake Blends, I then die cut it using the Garden Dies.
I used the In Good Taste Dsp for the layer - 5 1/2" x 2 1/2"
The flowers along the bottom of the card are the tulip dies. I die cut them with adhesive sheets which makes adhering them to the card base very easy.
Please go to my online store to buy any of the products that were used with this card or click on the links below.

https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h


Request a Catalogue here:  https://forms.gle/jWh7rMa3QzdDKGvz6



Product List
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$82.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$8.25
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50
Home & Garden Bundle (English)
$61.00
Home & Garden Cling Stamp Set (English)
$30.00
Tulips Dies
$48.00
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
$29.00
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment