Weekly Card Sketch #28

 Hello Friends, Welcome to my BlogToday. Well it's time for my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch is a very simple design....

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

He's The Man! Father's Day Card

 Hello Stampers.

Welcome to my Blog today, I have decided to focus on Father's Day cards this week, so you may see a few samples in the coming days.                                                                         Today I am using the "He's All That Bundle".

I really love this Designer Series Paper! I just ordered more..........
I hope you enjoy this card. 
              To purchase any of the products that I used please go to my                             Online Store   https://tinyurl.com/4chv6v3h 
or  contact me here :    amjakubiec@gmail.com

Details
  • Card Base is Early Espresso 7 3/8" x 5 1/2" scored at 3 1/8"
  • He's the Man Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 3" and a strip of coordinating pattern from the same Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 1"
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock 3" x 5 1/4" (Inside layer) and a scrap for the sentiment.
  • Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso and die cut using a die from the All that dies glue it only on the left hand side of the die cut .
  • glue the bowtie from the punched out sheet that comes in the Dsp pack
  • Glue the other die cut from the punched out sheet.
  • Embellish with the Rustic Metallic adhesive backed gems.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment