Weekly Card Sketch #33

Hello Stampers, It's been a while! Well I am back from my trip to Scotland.  It was amazing getting to spend time with family friends pl...

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Mini Pocket Envelope Gift Card Holder

 Hello Friends,

Welcome to my Blog, I am so happy that you are here.
Today on my Saturday Facebook Live I showcased the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.
I made a gift card Holder that would be perfect as a Wedding gift.


The Facebook Live video  is posted below, I would be happy if you could give me a like on Youtube and subscribe to my Channel as it really helps me.
https://youtu.be/dv2QhzX-AMU




I just love the Distressed Gold Designer Series Paper so I used it for these gift card holders, I think they would be perfect for wedding gifts.
Please view the video for instructions........
The products will be listed below, I love gold and Blackberry Bliss together.


More gift card holders

For these gift card holders I used the August Paper Pumpkin Kit to make alternates.
                     
                       Only 4 more days of Saleabration!!!!! Don't miss out.

                           Here are the Saleabration Items that were added.




Product List
Mini Pocket Envelope Dies
$40.00
Distressed Gold 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper
$7.00
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Gold Foil Sheets
$7.00
Splendid Thoughts Bundle (English)
$71.00
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
$8.25
Versamark Pad
$13.00
Heat Tool (Us And Canada)
$41.00
3/8" (1 Cm) Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon
$9.50
Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment