Regal Winter Diamond Fun Fold

  Saturday September 28,2024 On yesterday's Live Video I shared this fun fold card, I think it is called a Diamond Flip card? Well that&...

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

GDP374 Sketch Challenge

 Hello Stampers, I hope you are enjoying your Holiday time with your families. I have had a lovely Christmas, My hubby and I went to my Brothers house for Christmas Dinner with my other family members. It was great to get together again.

Today Is the first time I am taking part in the Global Design Project Challenge, this week it is a sketch challenge.    http://www.global-design-project.com/




For this challenge card I am using the new "Favored Flowers" Saleabration Designer Series Paper which will be available on January 5th
Measurements etc
  • The card base is Blackberry Bliss 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4"
  • The Dsp layer is 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
  • Basic White die cut square using the Stylish Shape dies ( largest )
  • Dsp square die cut using the Stylish Shape dies (2nd largest)
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Pansy Patch stamp set in Blackberry Bliss.
  • Embellish with the new Milky Dots (Jan-Apr Mini)

Sign Up for my Bi Weekly Newsletter!
  https://tinyurl.com/5n8vckvu

Product List
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$86.00
Stylish Shapes Dies
$41.00
Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
$34.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Simply Shammy
$11.75




No comments:

Post a Comment