Humble Home Class Projects

 On Sunday September 22nd I held my monthly Online Class. This class focussed on the Humble Home Bundle from the September- December Mini Ca...

Saturday, March 18, 2023

March 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit and Alternative Ideas

 

Hello and Happy Saturday my crafty friends.


This month's Paper Pumpkin is amazing. This month is Paper Pumpkin's 10 Year Anniversary! And as a thank you they added an additional stamp set...... This Kit is called "Ten Years Of Growth" and as the name suggests it is perfect for the plant lovers in your life. Yesterday I did an Unboxing Video where I made 3 of the cards in the Kit. After the video was finished I made an additional 3 Alternative cards which I include in this blog post. You can check out the video on my YouTube Channel.



                        



https://youtube.com/live/2UPLC0Hdk0c?feature=share






Alternative Idea #1

For this card I trimmed off a 1 1/2" strip and added a layer of Basic White cardstock which I embossed with the Cane 3D Embossing Folder.
I also cut apart the card front from the bookshelf card and added a small bookshelf to the front of this card.
I added layers of Coastal Cabana cardstock to go behind the bookshelf and for the sentiment.





Alternative Idea #2
I started with a Fresh Freesia card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
I then trimmed down the polka dot card to 5 1/4" x 4" as the first layer.
Orchid Oasis cardstock layer is 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
The bookshelf card front was trimmed down to 4 3/8" x 3 1/16"
I stamped the sentiment directly on the bookshelf and used Shaded Spruce Ink.





Alternative Idea #3

I coloured the stained Glass window with Balmy Blue, So Saffron and Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Blends Markers
I also coloured the plant pot with So Saffron Blends.






Click here to Subscribe to next month's Paper Pumpkin Kit:
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2218452





My Newsletter is going out a few days late!!!! Sorry
I will be mailing it out very soon.
Sign up for my Bi Weekly Newsletter here:
   https://blogspotcom7.aweb.page/p/402095cf-b123-4789-99ff-7fecb2fb69ff



Product List
Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Orchid Oasis 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
So Saffron Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$12.25
Cane Weave 3 D Embossing Folder
$13.75
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$30.50
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$90.00
6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$171.00
One year Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
$325.00

No comments:

Post a Comment