Humble Home Class Projects

 On Sunday September 22nd I held my monthly Online Class. This class focussed on the Humble Home Bundle from the September- December Mini Ca...

Monday, April 10, 2023

April 2023 Customer Thank You Cards

 Welcome to my blog today. I hope you had a lovely Easter and were able to celebrate with your family or friends. 

 


I am so happy to be participating in Kylie & Bruno Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for April. The theme for this Blog Hop is customer thank you cards. 

We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are part of Kylie and Bruno's Training Program. Every month I make and send customer thank you cards for anyone that places an order with me or have taken part in my online classes for the month. 

You may be starting here or have come from another blog- either way you can find the blog list at the bottom of this post.


For this month's customer cards I am using some products that will be retiring very soon, I will miss Bermuda Bay! But the new colours that are coming are fab.

I used the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper as this month's Card Class To Go is featuring the Cup Of Tea Bundle which is also retiring. I think The Pretty Flowers embossing folder pairs very well with Designer Series Paper.
The sentiment is from the Blessings Of Home stamp set.


If you place an order with me this month - then you will receive one of these cards!


https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/specials/last-chance-products?demoid=2218452


If you live in Canada and need a copy of the New 2023-24 Annual Catalogue you can request one here:
                                  https://forms.gle/FdyzG3Cz6oSbx7tq9


Blog Hop List

Product List
Tea Boutique 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$16.50
Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
$10.25
Blessings Of Home Cling Stamp Set (English)
$34.00
Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.00
Sweet Sorbet 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.75
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$5.50
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Something Fancy Dies
$39.00
2022 2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots
$11.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$170.00

3 comments: