Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Friday, May 19, 2023

Masterfully Made /Card sketch

 


Happy Friday! It's the start of the first long weekend of this Spring/ Summer ðŸŒ…      I hope the weather stays nice for everyone that is planning on camping.  I will be prepping for my next class and upcoming swaps, so I will be in my craft room most of the weekend, but hope to get out in the sun at some point.........

Today on my Live video I made a card using a fun sketch challenge that was in a team challenge last week. I love these challenges as it gets me trying new things.


                                         This is the sketch that I used today



I love how the flower pops in this card.

Measurements Etc

  • Basic White Thick cardbase is 5 1/2" x 81/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Fresh Freesia layer is 4" x 5 1/4" and embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder.     
  • Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper layer is 3" x 4 1/2"
  • The Vellum layer is 2" x 4"
  • Basic White layer is 2 1/4" x 3" stamp the sentiment from the Colour & Contour stamp set using Pretty Peacock Ink.
  • Punch the flower image in the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper with the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
  • Die cut a circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies with  Pretty Peacock   cardstock. (2nd largest Circle Die)
  • Embellish with the Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio.
To see how I put this card together please check out today's video (Below)



                                               



                       Sign up for my Bi Weekly Newsletter here:

                                            https://tinyurl.com/5n8vckvu




Product List
Masterfully Made 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$17.00
Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.75
Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
$12.25
Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.75
Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.75
Exposed Brick 3 D Embossing Folder
$15.00
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$12.25
Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.50
Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio
$11.00
2 3/8" (6 Cm) Circle Punch
$30.00
Stylish Shapes Dies
$41.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$7.50
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment