Weekly Cards Sketch #35 - Canada Day!

  Happy Canada Day! July 1, 2024                        Yesterday on my Weekly Card Sketch video I made this fun Canada Day card. I used the...

Friday, September 29, 2023

Fractured Card Technique

 

On my Wednesday Video I attempted to show how to make a fractured Card but as luck would have it I made a mistake as this was my first time trying it. Oh well I'm not perfect Lol.....Can you tell where I messed up?  It's actually not too bad 😂

 This is what it was supposed to be!
So today I made another card 
with Different colours and Designer Series Paper.




I used the Shining Brightly Specialty Paper for this card.

Card Details 

  • Card base ~ Night of Navy 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score 4 1/4"
  • Shining Brightly Specialty Paper is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • (4) 1/4" strips of Night of Navy Ink.
  • Very Vanilla square die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies (2nd largest)
  • Gold Foils is die cut with the Stars At Night Die.
  • Stamp the sentiment rom the Brightest Glow stamp set with Night of Navy Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch it out with the Double Oval Punch. Punch the Gold Foil for the Oval Punch layer.
  • Embellish with the Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
**See the template below to see how the strips are added**




                  Last Chance To Register For October Card Class To Go!



Shining Brightly 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
$13.75
Stars At Night Bundle (English)
$78.25
Brightest Glow Cling Stamp Set (English)
$34.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$14.50
Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.75
Stylish Shapes Dies
$41.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$12.25
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$90.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$7.50
Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment