Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Friday, March 22, 2024

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin



Hello and welcome to today's Blog post, I am a wee bit tardy in getting this done.

On Wednesday night I did this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit Unboxing.
While doing the video I put together 3 of the cards as they were designed and today I created a couple of Alternatives.





Included in this month's Kit is a free stamp set!











Alternative Idea #1
I made this Double Z Fold card using 2 card bases, one for the main image on the left and part of another for the bottom strip.
I used the envelope liner for the sky layer and die cut a cloud using the same liner.
I coloured the tree wooden element with Shaded Spruce Blends and the trunk is coloured with the Bronze Stampin' Blend.

I also die cut the Just because with the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder and added the Dragonflies embellishments.

Alternative #2

For this card I used the Everyday Detail Dies for the sentiment and cut the card base in half and added an embossed layer to the top. The embossing Folder is the Basic 3D Embossing Folders that can be found in the Online Exclusives.
I used a Basic White card base and added an layer of Gorgeous Grape.



Tomorrow I will be doing a Catalogue walkthrough of the retiring products on my Youtube/ FB Page @ 2:00pm 





Last Chance Lists are Here!

The current Annual Catalogue and January-April Mini Catalogue are ending soon, and the Last Chance Lists (detailing which products are retiring from both catalogues) are now available. Saying goodbye to some of our products is always sad, but it's all for a good cause as it's to make way for NEW products coming in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue, launching in May!

Click the links below to view and download the Last Chance Lists:

2023-24 Annual Catalogue Last Chance List

2023-24 Annual Catalogue Last Chance List (French language products)

2024 January-April Mini Catalogue Last Chance List

2024 January-April Mini Catalogue Last Chance List (French language products)

If there is something on the list of retiring products that you've been waiting to order, please order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment as all retiring items are only available while supplies last. Some products are discounted up to 60%, and these discounts will apply from April 9th. Popular items may sell out before then, so consider ordering anything you can't miss out on as soon as possible. Waiting to take advantage of the discounts may mean the items sell out before you place your order.



Online Exclusives:
πŸ› Shop in my Online Store :  

Creative Cards by Anne Marie Facebook Page:

Join Link:

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:

No comments:

Post a Comment