Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Rock Legend Kit

 

The Rock Legend Kit was highlighted in my Livestream yesterday.
This Kit is a non stamping Kit which makes it a perfect option for beginner stampers or the avid stamper. It is such a fun addition to the Kits Collection.
You can see the Kits Collection Here



These were the samples I made per the Instructions.
Check out the video on my Youtube Channel.






I also made a couple of alternative cards using the Kit.

Card #1
Front Flap Card


For this front flap card I cut 1" on each side of the card front up to the score line, then glued them down. I cut 2 3/4" strips of the envelope liner and layered them to the (2) 1" layers. And I decorated as shown.



Card #2

This card base is Basic White (Thick) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
I added a layer of the envelope liner (4" x 5 1/4")
I coloured the guitar with Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends.
The little girl was fussy cut from the Just Kiddin' Designer Series Paper.




Last day to sign up for this class!
 Contact me : amjakubiec@gmail.com
Text/call : 289-892-3807






Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment