Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Hello Ladybug Fun Fold

 

Hello Ladybug Fun Fold card + New Technique


                  This week on my Wednesday night Live video I shared this card.

The Hello Ladybug stamp set and coordinating punch were the focus as they will be retiring very soon and I wanted to use them before they are gone.  I did a new technique (to me) it is called the blackout technique, you can see how I did it on the video which I will post below.


Shop Here







Measurements
  • Sweet Sorbet (card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
  • Basic Black (layers) 5 1/4" x 4" , 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" 
  • Basic Black scrap - die cut with the Contour Dies (3rd largest)+ punch out the ladybugs.
  • Basic White (layers) 3 3/4" x 5" and 3 3/8" x 2"
  • Basic White scrap for wings
  • Flowering Zinnias Dsp (layer) 1 1/2" x 5"
  • Inks etc..Sweet sorbet, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Stampin' Blends (Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade)
***Watch video for the blackout technique***








The 2024-2025 Annual Catalogues are in the house!
Do you need one?
If you live in Canada and would like one, Request one Here




All of my Important Links πŸ‘‡πŸ”»

https://linktr.ee/Amcards





No comments:

Post a Comment