Hello Hollyhocks Kit plus Alternatives.

For this month's Online Class we did a Kit Together Class using the Hello Hollyhocks Kit. This was a fun and quick class as there is no ...

Thursday, June 20, 2024

June 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit + Alternatives

 This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived a couple of days ago and it is so cute.     The Life Is Sweet Paper Pumpkin kit can be described in three words: fresh,   fruity,  and FUN! 🍋🍋  
 This box of goodies comes with lots of details. Precut sentiments, iridescent pearls, and a few juicy In Colors. 

On my Wednesday Night Crafting video I shared the 3 designs, you can see the video below.





This afternoon I made 3 alternate ideas using the kit.



I love how this card turned out, it is so fun and cheery!
I stamped the Thanks using Poppy Parade Ink. 



For this card I embossed the card front with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
The card base is Peach Pie, I adhered  the embossed layer on a layer of Pumpkin Pie. I also coloured some of the Glitter paper with Peach Pie Ink then punched small circles to add as embellishments.




For this card I decided to make Wedding card !
The card base is Petunia Pop with a layer of Night of Navy.
The stamp set is the Heartfelt Hexagon. I added 2 little gold rings that I had previously ordered on Amazon.



Christmas In July Class






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment