Weekly Cards Sketch #35 - Canada Day!

  Happy Canada Day! July 1, 2024                        Yesterday on my Weekly Card Sketch video I made this fun Canada Day card. I used the...

Monday, July 1, 2024

Weekly Cards Sketch #35 - Canada Day!

 

Happy Canada Day!

July 1, 2024

                      

Yesterday on my Weekly Card Sketch video I made this fun Canada Day card. I used the New Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder which will be available on July 3 in the Online Exclusives. I will post the video at the bottom of this Blog post, or you can watch it on my Creative Cards by Anne Marie Facebook Page.


This week's Sketch layout

For this layout I flipped it around to make a landscape type card.






Measurements
  • Real Red (card base) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White (layers): 1" x 3 3/4" ,  (2) 2 3/8" x 1 3/4" ,(3) 1 1/8" x 1 1/4"
  • Real Red scrap for die cutting the letters using the Mini Alphabet Dies.. don't forget to use the adhesive sheet on the back of your Real Red cardstock.
  • Emboss the  (2) 2 3/8" x 1 3/4" layers using the Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder.
  • Stamp the leaves with the Changing Leaves Stamp Set on the smaller squares using Real Red Ink.
  • Country Lace Dsp - 4" x 5 1/4"
Inside the card
  • Basic White 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Using the Happy Little Things Stamp Set , stamp the CELEBRATE and the leaf with Real Red Ink .



I hope you enjoyed this week's Sketch.
Here is the video showing how I created this project.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment