Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Saturday, December 23, 2023

New Fun Fold with New Dsp

 




On my Wednesday night Livestream I created this card using a new fun fold.
I got the inspiration for this card from my Team leader Jenn Tinline who got it from fellow team member Deb. I am so lucky to be part of this team ! 
I love the Stampin' Up! Community.


I featured the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper and the Softly Sophisticated stamp set which are free products that you can get when Saleabration starts on January 4th, 2024. Don't you love Free!


I am not sure what this fun fold is called, so if you know please let me know in the comments below. I will definitely be using it again. 

Measurements
  • Boho Blue (card base) 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 3 1/4" & 6 1/2"
  • Garden Green (layers) 3 1/8" x 5 3/8" and 5 1/4" x 7/8" 
  • Garden Green (Circle Die) 2nd largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies.
  • Garden Green ( Double Oval Punch)
  • Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (layers)5 1/4" x 3"
  • Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper, punch out an image using the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
  • Basic White scrap for sentiment.
  • Basic White (inside layer) 5 1/4" x 3"
  • Embellish with the Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots as shown.

                             

**Watch the video below to see how I made this card. **






Time to relax after all of the Holiday Celebrations!
Join me on January 9th
We will make some simple cards with the "New Bee Mine" Suite of Products





Subscribe to my Bi Weekly Newsletter to get all of my news,  Creative Inspiration, new classes and more.

 Subscribe Here



Check out my Linktree





No comments:

Post a Comment