Regal Winter Diamond Fun Fold

  Saturday September 28,2024 On yesterday's Live Video I shared this fun fold card, I think it is called a Diamond Flip card? Well that&...

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Regal Winter Diamond Fun Fold

 Saturday September 28,2024



On yesterday's Live Video I shared this fun fold card, I think it is called a Diamond Flip card? Well that's what I'm calling it! I got the Inspiration for this fun fold from a fellow team member Laura Seki .

I have used the Regal Winter Suite for this project, you can find the supplies I used at the bottom of this post.



Measurements

  • Cherry Cobbler 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 2 1/8 and 5 1/2" . Make a mark at the top end at 2 1/8" then cut down to the score line. see diagram. 
  • 3" x 3" gold Foil
  • Basic White square die cut 2 using the Stylish Shapes Dies (largest) approx 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Basic White layers: 4"x 3"and 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Basic White scrap for stamping the images.
  • Regal Winter Dsp layers 3 3/4" x 2 3/4".
  • Regal Distressed Specialty Paper 5" x 3/34" and 4" x 3"
  • Stamp the flower and greenery with Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Ink then die cut with the Regal Flora Dies
  • Stamp the greeting with Pretty Peacock Ink.
  • Embellish with the Adhesive backed Regal foiled Gems.
**For more details watch the video below















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment