Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Wednesday, June 24, 2020


Blossoms in Bloom Bundle

I am loving this bundle as it makes a great impression!
This is such a simple card to make as the framelits do all of the work.
I will certainly be using this bundle a lot ..........
Don't be surprised to see more cards posted here, I have lots of ideas to share.
The supplies I used are posted below....


  The supplies I used are posted below....

  • Many Layered Blossoms Die 153582

  • Whisper White Cardstock       100730

  • Melon Mambo Cardstock       115320

  • Vellum Cardstock                   101856

  • Stitched So Sweetly Dies.      151690

  • Basic Black Cardstock           121045

  • Adhesive Sheets                      152334


2 comments: