Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Whale Done

                                                     Hello stampers!
I hope you are all enjoying this lovely summer weather we have been having in Ontario recently. This morning I went for an early morning walk, before it got too hot. Then I came home and started playing with this awesome Suite. There are great images in this set, great for kids and kids at heart.



Fun fact ! The Whale Punch also punches out some of the whales in the DSP






The DSP does most of the work in this card, I also used 
the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiment.


< Product List 

.










2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I’ve been debating about this set, seeing cute projects like yours are making me think I may need it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love this set too.
    It’s so easy to put it all together as the dsp
    Is awesome.

    ReplyDelete