Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August Paper Pumpkin

 Paper Pumpkin cards and alternatives


Paper Pumpkin is a monthly creative subscription box that you get in the mail.

Every month is a surprise! If you are interested in signing up for this crafting in a box

I will post a link below.


These are the cards according to the instructions (mostly!) this is a great set for the heroes in your life. 


                                   


    You could make these cards for your mailman, coach,teacher or any of your local heroes.

.



This was an alternative card that I made changing the colour

                                               

                                             Another alternative card , this one is a shaker card.

I hope you like these alternatives . I still have more to make with this months kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment