Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Friday, August 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

 Hello Stampers!

This gorgeous stamp set keeps me coming back to it.

This card has an Autumn feel to it. I used Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends for the Sunflower.

I will post links to all the products that I used.

Please comment below as I would love to know what you you think about this card.

Don’t forget that my online class for September is using the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set .


Gnome For The Holidays Online class.

September 13, 2020

Cards to go online class. Cost is $60 includes stamp set,  2 blends colors of your choice and card kit to make 3 cards.

please prepay by Aug 27,2020

Etransfer is accepted @  amjakubiec@gmail.com



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment