Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

My craft room storage

 My craft room is my happy place.


I thought you might like to see my storage for my craft supplies.

It’s still a work in progress!

I will post links below for some of my storage solutions.


My ink pad storage is from Stampin’ Up!
But my markers storage I got on Amazon before Stampin’ Up! Came out with their Storage for markers.
It makes me happy to see this when I come in my craft room!

  Card display from Stampin’ Up!


  


 



I am in love with my new die cutting machine!♥️

Unfortunately its only available to demonstrators right now, but if you really want it all you have to do is join my team and you can add it to your starter kit.
Otherwise it is available to customers August 1.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment