Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Friday, October 2, 2020

Zany Zebras!

 Fun Birthday cards for the kiddies.

Hello my crafty friends,

Recently I have come to realise that I don't have many stamp sets for children, so I just got this stamp set delivered this week. Thank you Mr UPS man 😀. You will be seeing more kid friendly creations this month!

This is such a fun set that I had to start stamping with it right away. I hope you like these 2 cards.


Kick up your heels!
I used the pattern Play DSP with a Bermuda Bay card base.
(the Pattern Play DSP is on sale right now)
I love how colourful this card is.
Please leave me a comment if you have any questions about this card.

This card is using the in colour DSP and Whisper White and Basic Black layers.
I also used the rainbow glimmer paper for the words.

Products used for these cards are posted below.

Designer Series Paper SALE
15 % off select DSP




Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment