Country Birdhouse Fun Fold

  Hello friends. Last night on my Live Video I shared this card featuring new products from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue which st...

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

                                  Celebrate Tidings Fall Card



As we are fast approaching Canadian Thanksgiving this card seemed appropriate 
Especially in this time I would like to say how grateful I am for all my family and friends.
I really appreciate all of my customers and followers and am thankful for your support.

This card is using the Celebration Tidings bundle and the Plaid Tidings DSP which is on sale this month.
The card base is Old Olive and I used Stampin Blends for colouring.
I hope you like this card, please comment below if you have any questions or would like anymore information on how I made this card.



Product List
Product List

1 comment: