Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Pansy Birthday Card





Good Afternoon,

Today is my friends Birthday so I decided to make this colourful Birthday card for her. I used the Pansy Petals Suite of products that will be in the upcoming Annual Catalogue. 

I am loving the DSP in this suite. Well I love Pansies! 


The centre piece of this card is using the opposite side of this Dsp and I embossed it using the painted texture 3D embossing folder. 

I added a little piece of the Dsp inside the card. I cut this piece free hand.

Please let me know if you need a new catalogue if you live in Canada. The Catalogue goes Live on May 4th! You will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment