Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Happiest of Birthdays





 Hello stampers , thank you for visiting my blog today.

Today I held my monthly card class via Zoom and it was lots of fun. We focussed this class on the “Happiest of Birthdays “ stamp set, you can never have too many Birthday cards. I got the ideas for these cards from fellow demonstrators


 

I used the Forever Fern Designer series paper and embossed the Pretty Peacock card stock. I added a strip of the gold foil card stock and die cut the sentiment with the sweetly framed die. You can check out the original design at www.inkyfingers.ca


I do like this layout, the layers are Gorgeous Grape card stock and the designer series paper is Hydrangea Hill. The die is from the Sweetly stitched set and I finished it off with the Gorgeous Grape ribbon. To see the original design please visit www.windyellard.blogspot.com

I like Pool Party and black together it think it makes it pop!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment