Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Simple Stamping Sunday

 Hello Stampers, Today I am sharing some simple stamping to show beginner stampers how easy it is to create with stamps,Ink and paper. I am also using a couple of stamp sets which are retiring very soon. So if you would like any of these stamp sets I just wanted to let you know that they are only while supplies last.





             This another simple stamping card that was so simple to make, I used the                   Art Gallery stamp set for this card.

Here are the shopping links for the products that I used in these cards:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment