Weekly Card Sketch #26

 Hello friends - Today on my Weekly Card Sketch Challenge I created this card with a couple of the new In Colors that are coming in a few da...

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Simply Succulent thank you card

 Happy Victoria Day! To everyone in Canada. And what great weather we have been having. I have been busy this weekend organizing my retired products and taking pics to sell them on a local selling site.

Today I decided to ink up my Simply Succulent stamp set to make some customer Thank you cards. I coloured the succulents with my Stampin Blends, I find that colouring is very relaxing.

 The colours I used were :                                                    Mint Macaron , Fresh Freesia , Soft Succulent , and Crumb Cake for the plant pot.

The card base is Fresh Freesia( my favourite new in colour!) by the way are you loving the new In colours? Love them.




 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment