Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Card Sketch Challenge accepted!





 Happy Sunday my crafty friends.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, it’s a beautiful sunny day here Southern Ontario, I hope you are all doing well. 

Don’t forget that if you would like to be part of the Stampin’ Up! Community you only have a couple of days to take advantage of this great offer. To join the cost is $135 but you get to pick $206 worth of products from the annual catalogue with no shipping or tax included.

https://www.stampinup.ca/join?demoid=2218452



Today I took part in a team card sketch challenge.



This is the sketch that we used, I used the Expressions in Ink Dsp for the background and the colour for the top layer is Blackberry Bliss and the flower is from the pansy patch Dsp which I punched out. I think it makes a great contrast don’t you?







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment