Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Thank you class projects

 Hello Stampers, I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Todays Blog is showcasing todays class projects. The class was free as a thank you to my loyal customers who come to my card classes every month.

I used the Expressions in Ink DSP for this card, the card base is Evening Evergreen card stock with layers of Pale Papaya and Basic White.
The Expressions in Ink has a Gold Foil layer behind it.

The Dsp does all the work in this card, it is a simple card to put together.


For this card I used the Pansy Petals DSP.
The great thing about this DSP is that the coordinating dies cut out  the pansies.
I also used the Scalloped Contours dies to cut out the scalloped bottom piece and the same dies for the frame.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment