Weekly Card Sketch #27

 Hello and welcome to today's Blog Post. Every Sunday on my FB/YT Live I share a card made with the Weekly Card Sketch Challenge, this i...

Sunday, June 20, 2021

 Happy First Day of Summer!

And what a gorgeous day it is in Southern Ontario. I hope everyone is enjoying the day and a Happy Father's Day too! Today is my Mother-in-law's birthday so I made her this card, she loves the color blue so I came up with this card for her.



The card base is Balmy Blue with Pacific Point layer. I used the Art Gallery set for this. The white panel is using the greenery die,I love this die.For the sentiment i decided to use the colour and contour framelits.



 
I hope you like today's card, for a list of the products I used I have listed them below, just click on the pics and it will take you to my store.
Thanks for stopping by.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment