Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Angel of Peace card

 Hello and welcome to my blog today.

I hope you had a great weekend, I have been spending a lot of time in my crafting studio, which is my happy place. Today I decided to open a new stamp set called Angel of Peace, I must say this a lovely set.

This card can be for Christmas or other occasions too. 
I also made a bookmark with the cute little girl Angel.
I know I will be creating with this set this week so don't forget to check out my Instagram and Facebook page

https://linktr.ee/Amcards

I colored the Angel with Stampin Blends, I used Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Light So Saffron. The embossing folder is the Merry Melody 3D.

This book mark was stamped with the background stamp from Artistically Inked set. The back layer is using the Be Dazzling specialty paper that was in the Saleabration brochure , so unfortunately it is not available any more😕 Hopefully Stampin' Up! will bring it back as it was so popular.

I hope you enjoyed todays project, if you would like to purchase any of the products that I used please click on the links below.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment