Card A Day In May/Birthday Card

 Hello Friends, Thank you for stopping by my Blog today😊 May is here and so is the new Annual Catalogue! For today's card I have cased ...

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Christmas Stamp a Stack class projects

 Hello my crafty peeps, today I would like to share the cards from this weeks stamp a stack class. we made 5 designs x 2 so altogether everyone made 10 cards.

                                               This is 4 of the designs. 


For the tree I used the Be Dazzling paper that was in Saleabration this summer, so sad that it is gone now, for the white accent on the side I used the Merriest frames hybrid embossing folder cut in half.


For this Z fold card the card base is real red and the DSP is from the annual Catalogue it is called Tidings of Christmas. The stamp set for all of these cards is the Holly Jolly Wishes which is in the July to December mini Catalogue.


This card is also featuring the Merriest Frames Hybrid embossing folder and dies.

          The DSP in this card is the Whimsy and Wonder from the 
July - Dec Mini Catalogue

I used the Whimsy and Wonder DSP for this design too......I love this paper.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment